Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'd rather be....

I don't like to clean. Not at all. I like to have a clean house, so I do it. Usually. But I hate it. And lately, I haven't really had the motivation to clean. I'd rather be writing, or sewing, or socializing, or playing outside in this nice weather, or running errands, or just about anything other than cleaning. And my house is a mess, especially my kitchen. So I'm grounding myself. I have this stack of perfectly perfect squares that I cut and assembled last night, just waiting to have perfect little "X"s sewn across them and made into an adorably perfect little baby quilt. And I'm grounding myself from it, until my kitchen is clean. This includes the floors, which are even grosser than the dirty dishes piled in the sink and surrounding counter top. Ready? Go!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! it's always good to have a fun motivator like that:-)

    ReplyDelete