Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Copy Catters

Hey TLC, I'm a big fan, but I'm terribly disappointed with your new shows "Addiction" and "Hoarders: Buried Alive". Those shows already exist. They are called "Intervention" and "Hoarders" and they are on A&E on Monday nights. As a matter of fact, you've done this before. TLC has "Cake Boss" The Food Network has "Ace of Cakes". TLC has "LA Ink" A&E has "Inked". Not to mention all of the other real estate and decorating shows that are a spitting image of shows on HGTV. I'll agree that you have been a leader on many shows that have copied you, but that should just make you want to come up with your own ideas even more.

And since I'm on the subject, when I watch "Little People, Big World", it bugs the CRAP out of me how messy their house is. How is that okay? You are on national television, making money....hire a housekeeper already!

No comments:

Post a Comment