Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top Ten Things I Love

A while back I wrote a blog about things I hate. I think it's only fair to write about things I love. Of course, I love my little boy more than life itself and my family and friends, but I'm not going to write about people I love. I'm writing about THINGS I love. So, here goes. (In no particular order)

1. The smell of good smelling guys. Notice I said "good smelling". Cause I don't so much care for guys who smell like farts or BO, but when a guy smells good, they are automatically hot. I even have a candle that smells like hot guy. I think it's called "mid summer's night dream" or some crap like that, but I call it "hot guy" and I love it!



2. Stepping on crunchy leaves in the fall. It makes me happy and reminds me of home.



3. Ice cream. My favorite flavor right now is Mocha Almond Fudge, but I like just about any ice cream. Except for strawberry.




4. Vacationing. I would have put traveling, but I'm not really a fan of the actual process of traveling, but I love it once I'm there. I work so that I can vacation. I have my priorities. I want to see as many places and people as possible!




5. Ohio University. It's the best college ever. Don't try to change my mind or tell me how great your college is, cause you're wrong. Your
college sucks. Mine is awesome. The end.




6. To quote Zac Brown Band "A pair of jeans that fit just right". Nothing can make me feel better about myself than to put on a pair of jeans that fit just right. And, why YES. That IS my ass in that picture above!




7. Skiing. I love the feeling of going fast down the hill. I'll ski by myself, or with friends. Whatever. I just love the whole experience.



8. Beer. I'd like to think I'm classier than that, but who am I kidding? I like beer.



9. Roller coasters. I grew up in Ohio. The roller coaster capital of the universe. We have Cedar Point, the biggest and best roller coaster place anywhere, a six flags, and my personal favorite Kings Island. There's nothing better than getting yourself all worked up to go on a scary roller coaster and then doing it and it's SO much fun! And, I HAVE ridden both of the roller coasters in the picture above.




10. The beach. I don't really like sand that much, or salt water, but I love the relaxation associated with the beach. The waves. The sun. The music. The beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment