Thursday, June 9, 2011

31 weeks

I turned 31 weeks on Wednesday, and I wrote this update on Wednesday, and took the pictures on Wednesday (and still haven't uploaded them on my computer), but we've had bigger things happening in our household since then, and I completely dropped the ball on this post. So, here's my 31 week update, just about when my 32 week update is due. And no pictures yet....sorry!

Baby's size:
Over 16 inches long and almost 3.3 pounds, like 4 navel orange. (I don't know about that....)


Belly size:
About 38 1/2" around. A little bigger than last week. I think measuring around my belly isn't too accurate. It just depends on how he is positioned too.


Cravings:
The other day, after talking to some friends about Mexican food I HAD to have guacamole. So I went to the store and got all the ingredients and made a big batch. And I ate all of it. By myself.

Mood: Oh, fine I guess. My mood would be a lot better, though, if everyone around me always did what I asked, the first time I asked.

Symptoms: Same stuff. Reflux. Braxton Hicks contractions. Back pain. Tired all the time.

Go to clothing: I'm glad the weather is warmer. I'm enjoying wearing dresses/skirts and shorts.

Sleep:
Just having to get up to pee several times through the night. Other than that, I'm so tired by bedtime I'm not having too much trouble sleeping.


Baby movement:
He's still getting the hiccups several times a day. I appreciate his little way of letting me know he's okay, but it can be a little annoying at times. Like when I'm trying to sleep or relax or write a blog post. (He's got them right now...again!)

1 comment: