Tuesday, January 18, 2011

50 Little Secrets

[ONE] Who was your last text from?

From my real estate office. But that's boring, so I'll change it to, my sister, Mindy

[TWO] Where was your default pic taken?

This survey was made for facebook. But my facebook default picture was taken up at Daniels Park. A park about a mile from my house.

[THREE] Your relationship status?

Married. Almost 6 years.

[FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?

Lost as in died? I've had friends die. Not best friends dying though. I've also lost close friends, as in, lost touch with them.

[FIVE] What is your current mood?

I'm pretty good. I managed to get the kitchen cleaned up in a reasonable amount of time after dinner tonight, which means more time for me to relax tonight.

[SIX] Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?

Chad, Cindy, and Mindy.

[SEVEN] Do you have a job?

Kinda. I'm a real estate broker. But it doesn't keep me very busy on a regular basis. I'm also busy making and selling my crafty stuff on etsy. I'm still looking for something that will give me a regular paycheck though. Any suggestions?

[EIGHT] Where do you wish you were right now?

I would take a nice beach vacation right now.

[NINE] Have a crazy side?

Crazy as in wild and crazy? Yes, I can get a little crazy. Crazy as in mental? Well, yeah, I can get a little mental sometimes, but it's usually situational.

[TEN] Ever had a near death experience?

Not really. I've done some dare devil-y things before that I swore I wasn't going to live through, but haven't actually come close to dying.

[ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?

Put Jackson on the potty. Go on facebook. Yell at the dogs.

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?

Maybe a little, but I tend to have a hard time holding a grudge. It takes too much energy to stay mad at someone.

[THIRTEEN] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?

I think my husband might have something to say if I pursued Patrick Dempsey hard core. Husband can be SO selfish! ;)

[FOURTEEN] When was the last time you cried?

I don't really know. A couple weeks maybe? I almost cried today at the bead shop when Jackson told me he had to go potty, so I pulled his pants down a little and sat him on the potty and he ended up peeing all over his pants :(

[FIFTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?

Yes. Anything.

[SIXTEEN] What you think about when you are falling asleep?

Usually I'm so worried about how much sleep I'll get if I go to sleep RIGHT NOW that I end up losing sleep worrying about it.

[SEVENTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Eric.

[EIGHTEEN] What is your favorite song?

This is really hard. I love so many songs, but if I had to pick just one, I guess I'd say Dave Matthews Band "lie in our graves"


[NINETEEN] What are you doing right now?

Watching Biggest Loser and filling out this silly survey.

[TWENTY] Who do you trust right now?

I trust Eric. I also have other family and friends that I trust. I tend to be overly trusting of others.

[TWENTY-ONE] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?

I'm wearing two shirts right now. A long sleeved white shirt from Old Navy and a 3/4 sleeved green cardigan sweater from some cheap store at the mall. And a scarf. That I made.


[TWENTY-TWO] Have you kissed someone in the past week?

yes, I kissed Jackson good-night right before getting on the computer.

[TWENTY-THREE] Who is your friend that lives closest to you?

I have a few neighbor friends. Rosie is probably the closest, as far as being a good friend and being really close. She is right next door. And in my neighborhood, that's REALLY close. (We can actually see each other's boys in our video monitors if we switch channels.) It comes in handy sometimes!

[TWENTY-FOUR] Describe your life in one word?

Mommy

[TWENTY-FIVE] Who are you thinking of right now?

well, now I'm thinking of Jackson, after answering that last question.

[TWENTY-SIX] What should you be doing right now?

Oh, I could definitely be doing laundry or cleaning, but I'm using the excuse that I don't want to wake Jackson up, so quietly watching tv and being on the computer is the only reasonable answer right now. Right?

[TWENTY-SEVEN] What are you listening to right now?

That annoying beeping of the scale on Biggest Loser

[TWENTY-EIGHT] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?

Jackson. He's the best hugger in the whole wide world!

[TWENTY-NINE] Who was the last person who yelled at you?

Sadly, probably Eric.

[THIRTY] Do you act differently around the person you like?

Well, I like lots of people, but with me, it's usually what you see is what you get.

[THIRTY-ONE] What is your natural hair color?

That non-color. Brownish-blondish....

[THIRTY-TWO] Who was the last person to make you laugh really hard?

Jackson.

[THIRTY-THREE] Who was the last person to make you sad or pissed?

See #29

[THIRTY-FOUR] What do you hear?

Still Biggest Loser. And now Bailey whining to go outside.

[THIRTY-FIVE] Is your hair curly or straight?

Straight-ish. But it's been short for so long, who even knows anymore?

[THIRTY-SIX] Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?

Maybe? I usually fall into the more "cute" category though.

[THIRTY-SEVEN] Do you have a best friend?

I do!

[THIRTY-EIGHT] Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?

Yeah, maybe for a minute. Eric and I have never been public hand holders though. I hold Jack's hand all the time though.

[THIRTY-NINE] Do you use smiley faces on the computer?

To a fault, yes

[FORTY] Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

Many times. And usually in front of 40 of my closest friends, back in college.

[FORTY-ONE] Are you happy with life right now?

I am. I really wish I didn't have to worry so much about money and could just enjoy it the way it is. But the reality is that I REALLY need to start pulling in some income.

[FORTY-TWO] Are you currently jealous of anyone?

Not really

[FORTY-THREE] What jewelry are you currently wearing?

I took my jewelry off already. I was wearing my wedding rings, another ring on my right hand, my watch and a bracelet earlier though.

[FORTY-FOUR] What are you doing Friday night?

I have no idea. I was kinda hoping we could go to the stock show, but because of #41 that's probably not going to happen :(

[FORTY-FIVE] Have you ever had your heart broken?

I think so....

[FORTY-SIX] Have you ever broken someone's heart?

I think I have, unfortunately

[FORTY-SEVEN] Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?

Yes

[FORTY-EIGHT] What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?

I went to the physical therapist a couple weeks ago. Not really a doctor, but it was at the hospital, so I'm counting it.

[FORTY-NINE] How late did you stay up last night and why?

I think around 11:30 or so.

[FIFTY] Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?

Yes. Before Eric I was a serial long term dater. Pretty much everyone I dated was long term. Then I got married and that stopped my dating pretty quick ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment