Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Try to keep up

I don't really have anything to blog about tonight, so I guess I'll just type the random thoughts I have swirling around in my head tonight. They truly are random, so try to keep up.
I think I'll go get some ice cream. Should I get mocha almond fudge or an ice cream sandwich? I already had one ice cream sandwich today, so I think I'll go with mocha. I really should lay off the ice cream. I'm starting to gain weight again. Well, not so much pounds, but I'm getting a little squishier in the middle. That might have something to do with all of the beer I've been drinking lately. I've had at least one or two a night the last several weeks. Partly because of the weather, partly because of stress, and partly because of the fact that we aren't not trying to get pregnant, and I know once I get pregnant, no beer for 9 months. I really mean it when I say we are just not preventing getting pregnant. I have no idea when I'm ovulating or anything like that, but I do know one thing....you have to have sex to get pregnant. And I'm pretty sure that sometime around this time of the month is a good time, but Eric went on a long bike ride yesterday and threw out his back. Hurt backs don't make for good baby making. Maybe next month. It's really June 1st already? That's great! I love summer! I can't believe my baby will be 2 years old in 2 weeks. That's crazy. He's such a little man already, yet still such a baby. This fat family on TLC is cracking me up! There's a giant pink tutu on my counter in the basement. It's so big, I kinda feel like it's it's own living thing. I'm pretty sure it's staring at me. I don't have to watch Christopher tomorrow. Yay for a day off. Boo for not making money tomorrow. Jackson and I are going on a picnic at the park with a neighbor and her daughter. That should be fun. I wonder what I should pack. PB&J I guess. That won't spoil in the hot weather. MMMMMM.....food. God, I really want some ice cream. Awww crap. If I go upstairs, I'll be reminded that I still haven't done the dishes tonight. Oh wait! I don't have Christopher tomorrow. I really could let it go until the morning if I want. Okay, I feel better now. Now the fat family is camping. I want to go camping. Last time we tried to go camping we made it to about 3:00 a.m. then it was freezing, Jackson woke up, we left all of our camping stuff there and drove home. Maybe we'll plan around the weather next time. It's not like it's always cold here in Colorado. Everyone thinks it is. It's in the 80's and 90's now, but most people who have never been here think that it's "mountains" and therefore always cold, like in the Coors commercials. Denver isn't in the mountains, in case you were unaware. And it gets hot here......Ice cream would really cool me off right now. I gave Jackson a haircut today. Rather successfully, I think. He doesn't look like a complete tool or like his mama cut his hair for him. We'll see what it looks like in the morning though. I gave him a blue and red popsicle to eat while I cut his hair. That worked well, except that it stained his skin where it dripped. But at least his hair doesn't look like a homeless baby's hair anymore. We are having a garage sale this weekend. I really should be collecting random shit around the house now, instead of blogging. But blogging involves sitting, and collecting shit involves moving. Sitting trumps moving tonight. Maybe some ice cream would help motivate me to collect shit. Yeah, ice cream for sure. I'm gonna go get some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment