Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm doing the unthinkable!!!

I've decided to do the unthinkable! I, Michele, facebook addict, stay-at-home-mom-plus-other-people's-kids, iphone lover, checker of my twitter account every 5 minutes, general social networking lover, HAVE DECIDED TO LOG OFF OF INTERNET SOCIAL NETWORKING FOR THE MONTH OF JULY!!!!!! Yep, you heard me right! This sounded like a really great idea, and I started opening my big mouth and telling people my grand plan. Then I realized, what the hell and I going to do with my time? So, I did what all reasonably balanced people do. I made a list. Here it is (in no particular order). Feel free to add on any other suggestions.

Play with Jackson

Meet with a friend

Have a playdate

Call a friend

Go to the park

Go shopping

Go camping

Go on a date with Eric

Go for a walk

Read a book

Write a book

Work on things for the boutique

Go see a movie

Clean the house

Do laundry

Paint a picture

Take pictures with my camera

Volunteer

Exercise

Watch tv

Listen to music

Practice guitar

Write a song

Cook a new meal

Go for a bike ride

Work on my tan

Go for a hike

Learn another language

Take a real estate class

Work on selling Melaleuca memberships

Drink a beer

Go on a road trip

Go swimming

Go to the library

Play a game

Sleep

Take a bath

Go horseback riding

Eat

Sell stuff on Craigslist

Plant a garden

Plan our family menu

Listen to a live band

Go through closets

Go on a Denver Microbrew tour

Get a massage

Go dancing

Get a mani/pedi

Take a cooking class

Take a photography class

Go to a museum

Go to the zoo

Go to a Rockies game

Walk the dogs

Go to an amusement park

Go see a stand up comic

Learn to fly fish

Paint pottery


No comments:

Post a Comment