Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Confessions of a weirdo....

I've never had a Big Mac.  Or a Whopper

I don't like cheesecake.

I hold a grudge against Little House on the Prairie.  Just hearing the theme song actually makes me angry and I don't know why. 

I don't particularly care for the Beatles.

My baby teeth never came out.  I had to get them all pulled out the summer between 6th and 7th grade.

Karaoke sucks.

I'm still upset that they canceled "My So-Called Life"

I have never ever been able to keep a plant alive.

I've never had a Red Bull, or any other energy drink for that matter.  


I know, I'm totally weird....

3 comments:

  1. i believe i am your long lost twin. i have never had an energy drink, big mac, whopper, or liked the Beatles. i still can't believe they canceled my so called like. i don't know about karaoke as i've never done it. i DO like cheesecake but it's not my first choice. oh, and i also have two sons :) (we'll just forget about the three daughters...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a Big Mac, a Whopper, or any energy drink...not a bite...not a sip. I've never even had a twinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it this is ridiculous! After Tae Bo tomorrow it's Big Macs and Red Bulls for us!! :)

    ReplyDelete