Monday, November 15, 2010

I can be bought

There is something that's been bugging me for a while now. There is a blogger that I started reading this past year. She is hilarious and a very popular blogger. But here is the problem. When I first started reading her blog she blogged about not being able to be bought. That companies were always approaching her to plug their product on her blog and she said she wouldn't do it because that's not why she blogs and she can't be bought. Well, since then, she has plugged product after product. She will even put that she was PAID to say that good stuff on her blog. As far as I'm concerned, that is being bought. I don't care in the slightest about her being bought. In fact, I want to be bought! I am totally for sale! Please, send me your products and I will totally talk them up on my blog. What bugs me is that she was all high and mighty about never selling out then within a couple months, she was totally doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment