Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rocket ship and astronaut

I finally got my picture of Gavin in a pumpkin.  Inside.  With clothes on.  He actually seemed to enjoy it the second time around!

Halloween was great!  The weather was awesome and my little rocket ship and astronaut did a great job. 
I was a little worried about Jackson wearing his costume.  I had a hard time getting him to even try it on before Halloween night, but when it came time to trick-or-treat, he was all about it!  Poor punkin couldn't see out of it very well, and fell a couple times.  He even fell off someone's porch at one point, but he was such a trooper!
I made Gavin's costume out of a white snow suit.  I added some black duct tape and patches and it was done! It had bear ears on the hood, which I took off, and bear hands that went over the end of the sleeves.  I took those off too.  There are paw prints on the feet, which, I covered in black tape. 
It's really handy having a rocket scientist husband to give us actually mission patches.  (not astronaut missions, rocket ones...but still...)
I love those feet!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment